Dec 13, 2018

The Show... coming soon!

Posted the 11th of December on Facebook Alan Moore Official Page:

Although this is my first attempt at working seriously in cinema, the audience may want to know how it connects with my just-recently-concluded comic book career. The answer, as I see it, is “not very much at all”: this is completely fresh, with staggering new possibilities for mesmerism and immersive storytelling.
Then again, those seeking bleak dystopias in my narratives will be relieved to learn that this, occurring in the recently collapsed town of Northampton, is a fine example, with as many otherworldly characters as one might reasonably expect.
And yes, there is a superhero, but not like you think.

This hasn’t been adapted from work that was never meant for cinema; this is me and the talented, fantastic people that I’m working with, attempting to make the most stunning piece of British film that anyone has seen in years.

This is The Show, and we’re doing it right here.

1 comment:

Gianmaria Caschetto said...

I'm curious, although... I just started watching "Show Pieces" and I'm rather underwhelmed.
The writing struck me a heavy-handed and the direction, while stylish, neither very competent nor interesting. It felt like a student-film, which to me is well under the level of expectations I have considering the filmmaking due behind it.