Jan 23, 2021

That Gen-13 script, Brian K Vaughan and Bob Wiacek

DONATE!!!
Did you remember that unpublished Gen-13 script that was auctioned on eBay some time ago?
Well Brian K Vaughan, co-creator of Y The Last Man and Saga, was victorious at a bid of $3433 for the faxed pages. And now he has decided to share it!
Anyway, rather than hoarding this lost treasure in my BKVault, I thought I would share it with those of you who are kind enough to donate ANY AMOUNT to Bob Wiacek's GoFundMe page (link in bio!). Please just forward your donation receipt to this email: ThanksForHelpingBobW at gmail dot com, and my correspondence wiener dog Hamburger K. Vaughan will eventually send you back a private link to a scan of the script for your personal reading pleasure. Thanks so much for whatever you can do to help, and I hope everyone is staying safe and sane out there.
So... DONATE!!!
 
More info: HERE

No comments: